duminică, 24 mai 2009

Confessions

I love those people who underestimate my capabilities. They make me do more.
I love those people who hate my guts. They fuel my confidence.
I love those people who have prejudices against me. They encourage me to prove them wrong.
I love those people who gave me all sorts of criticism. They make me a better person.
I love those people who see me as inferior. They pressure me to become superior.
I love those people who discourage me. They nurture my perseverance.
I love those people who live in hypocrisy. They make me strive more to live with the truth.
I love those people who condemn me. They force me to show that I'm not worth condemning.
I love those people who are eager to put me in the dark. They ignite my desire to prevail.
And finally, I love those people who hate me for simply being me.
They make me LOVE myself More.

Niciun comentariu: