marți, 24 martie 2009

Life taught me

I want to tell you some things I learned from life, something extremely important I think, but the life wanted to show them through
painful experiences.I will enumerate the final conclusions:

- I learned that people are more powerful than they imagine
- I learned that God loves us more than we deserve and offer chances even when we think/feel like everything is lost
- I learned to accept
- I learned to live
- I learned not to judge people by appearances
- I learned to be more forgiving of those around me
- I noticed that if you`ll help others in your heart, you`ll get back tenfold
- I learned to handle things myself without asking someone`s help like I used in the past
- I found out with stupefaction that many people are not what you think they are (and I think that this was the most painful lesson)
- I learned to hope and love
- I learned to enjoy every day like it is the last
- I learned to make peace with my past, so it won`t mess up the present
- I learned to have realizable dreams
- I learned that family is one of the most important things on Earth
- I learned to count on the fingers of one hand my friends
- I learned that the things you enjoy the most and that you really deserve are injusticed sometimes which causes an enormous void in the soul
- I learned that we should enjoy every day is offered to us
- I learned that not everyone wants me my good
- I learned that life isn`t fair but it`s still good
- I learned that life is not worth anything, but nothing is more worth as the life
I first learned that we are not sure of anything! I learned that often what seems to be does not mean that it is. I learned that people
deserve my trust - but if they do not know how to use it well is not my loss, but theirs.I learned that the passing of the years makes
you more selective, more demanding and introvert - which I do not know if it is auspicious. The passing of the years makes you
forget who you trully are ...
And then becomes difficult when you start looking at you and you are trying to recognize yourself, but you cannot find the person
you used to be. I wonder if you ever asked yourself...Do you know who you are?Or do you fooled yourself all this time? Sometimes I felt like I was on the wrong path,that I didn`t made a correct decision when I could made a wise one. Life taught me to fight and to shut my mouth at the same time. Also life taught me that the worst pain is not physical one but the
pain which is in your soul.
Otherwise .. I think I learned something from life, but maybe it's nothing besides what I may learn in the future - and this worries
me a bit, since I noticed that sad experiences are the hardest and deepest lessons. The greatest lesson in my life - was when I had the revelation that life it`s extremely complicated and it`s only my task...and it`s only my choice to find the good path, which I represent - and that`s not that easy! It`s much easier to choose ,what`s the first time on your mind,and what would it be good for you. But the most difficult challenge to you is to subject to choose between the balanced paths .
xoxo
-Heni

Niciun comentariu: